Ogden, Utah: Community
A large number of community centered programs provide web sites. If you have a community related site for Ogden, add it here.
- Newcomers Club - Top of Utah (www.newcomerstopofutah.com)
The Newcomers Club welcomes new residents to the top of Utah. The club has monthly meetings and activities.
- Utah Foster Care Foundation (www.utahfostercare.org)
Foster care is a great way to help children most at risk in our society. UFCF provides resources and training for foster parents.
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Utah (www.bbbsu.org)
Organization matches adults with youth for fun activities. This is a charity that can help make a difference in a young life.
- Red Cross - Northern Utah Chapter (www.redcrossutah.org)
The Northern Utah Chapter of the Red Cross provides emergency preparations, blood donations and classes at home and emergency relief abroad.
- BPOE - Golden Spike Lodge (Profile)
Ogden is home of the Golden Spike Lodge #719 of the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks.
- Ogden Area Community Calendar (www.trumba.com)
A combined calendar with events for community organizations.
- Daughters of the American Revolution (utahdar.org)
The Golden Spike Chapter of DAR includes educators, students, professionals, mothers, historians, genealogists, and homemakers who take an active role in their communities promoting our objectives of patriotism, education and historic preservation.
- Ogden-Weber Community Action Partnership Inc. (www.owcap.org)
OWCAP offers head start and other community services for low income families in Weber County.
- Wolf Creek Foundation (wolfcreekfoundation.com)
The Wolf Creek Foundation is a non-profit organization that benefits the Hill Air Force retreats, the Ogden Rescue Mission, Christmas Tree Jubilee, and the Pioneer Bible Camp.
- Prevent Child Abuse Utah (preventchildabuseutah.org) - review
PCAU is a group committed to breaking the child abuse cycle.
- Ogden's Christmas Village (ogdencity.com)
Since 1962, Christmas Village Ogden is a popular Christmas display in downtown.
- St. Anne's Center (www.stannescenter.org) - review
St. Anne's Center provides shelter for homeless in Ogden.
- Community Foundation of Ogden Valley (www.cfogdenvalley.org) - review
A non-profit organization supports recreation in the Ogden Valley.
- Rotary Club of Ogden Utah (www.ogdenrotary.com)
The Rotary Club is a Community Service organization serving Weber County.
- Northern Wasatch Rotary (nwrotary.blogspot.com)
The Northern Wasatch Rotary is a community service club with members from Davis and Weber County.
- Celebration of Marriage (utahcelebrationofmarriage.com)
Celebration of Marriage is a group advocating for a traditional family.
- Wasatch International Adoptions (www.wiaa.org)
WIA offers both domestic and international adoption services.
- Children's Justice Center (cjcogden.org)
The Weber-Morgan Children's Justice Center offers a safe place for kids. The site encourages children to report sexual abuse.
Category Hits 5368