Ogden, Utah: Crafts
The Internet is a great way to share craft and crafting ideas. Local crafters have discovered that there is a massive market for products. While it is difficult to sell locally, it is easy to sell online. If you have an Ogden craft site, please add it.
- My Mind's Eye (*)
My Mind's Eys, by Marcia Cornell, offers a hand illustrated line of scrapbook coordinating products.
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft (Profile)
The Jo-Ann craft stores carry fabrics, framed art, knitting, sewing, quilting and scrapbooking supplies. They have stores at 4978 South 1050 West in Riverdale and 116 East Pages Lane in Centerville
- Village Dry Goods (www.villagedrygoods.com)
Village Dry Goods is a full service quilt shop located on the historical Main Street, Brigham City, Utah.
- The Quilted Bear (www.quiltedbear.com)
The Quilted Bear at 3600 S. Wall Avenue features hundreds of booths of quality craft products...many of the items are from here in Utah.
- Kelley Stained Glass & Supply (www.stained-glass.com)
Stained glass windows and supplies for stained glass projects.
- Doodle Dragon Studios (www.doodledragonstudios.com)
Site offers designs and stamps for scrapbooking.
- Color Me Mine (www.ogden.colormemine.com)
Color Me Mine is a studio that lets you paint your own ceramic treasures.
Category Hits 8964
*This is an affiliate link.