🠈 Mountain Alarm 🠊
Mountain Alarm is an Ogden based business that offers security products including alarms, security cameras and related services throughout the Mountain West.
The company uses a holding company structure. The parent company has the name Fire Protection Service Corporation. They do business in Utah, Idaho and Colorado as Mountain Alarm. They do business in Wyoming and Montana as Kenco Security. They do business as CopperState Fire Protection in Arizona.
This section shows select transactions in the growth of the company. The company opened a huge line of credit for expansion in 2019; So suspect they are preparing for a spurt of growth.
- 1952: Company established.
- 2012: Seacoast Capital Partners bought a minority interest in Mountain Alarm.2
- 2014: Fire Protection Services acquired Kenco Security4
- 1973: Ken & Karen Brown founded the firm.
- 1974: They incorporated as Kenco Enterprises, Inc..
- 2011: Kenco acquired Anchor Alarm5
- 2018: Mountain Alarm reacquired Seacoast's stake.
- 2019: Mountain Alarm secured $50 million in credit for expansion.6
- Mountain Alarm - History and Culture (Drawn 11/25/2019)
- Security Systems - Mountain Alarm Opens New HQ (Drawn 11/25/2019)
- Seacoast Capital - Mountain Alarm (Drawn 11/25/2019)
- Kenco Security - Our Expertise (Drawn 11/25/2019)
- Security Systems News - Kenco Acquires Anchor (Drawn 11/25/2019)
- Edmunds Group - Mountain Alarm Closes on Expansion of Credit Facility (Drawn 11/25/2019)
- Phoenix Color - Business: CopperState Fire Protection
- Denver Color - Services: Mountain Alarm
- Ogden, Utah - Business: Mountain Alarm
- Saint George - Business: Mountain Alarm
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next