Ogden, Utah: Entertainment
The web is a hoot. Here are sites to local Ogden attractions, humorous and other entertaining sites. NOTE, I've combined the Ogden and Salt Lake Halloween directories into one haunted directory.
- Fandango (*)
Check out show times, read movie reviews and buy movie tickets for Ogden Movie Theatres.
- Zurchers (merchant profile)
Zurchers sells party supplies, costumes and wedding supplies. The Ogden location is at 4040 West Riverdale Road.
- Weber Pathways (www.weberpathways.org)
Weber Pathways promotes the construction of pathways in Weber County for bikes, hikers, horses, cross country skiers and other alternative modes of transportation. Includes info on the Weber River White Water Park.
- Lagoon (www.lagoonpark.com)
Amusement park in Farmington (north of Salt Lake City).
- Meetup (www.meetup.com)
This is a national program that lets people set up local meetings on a variety of topics. The meetings tend to happen once a month. You find a topic of interest. If there is enough people, you will meet and discuss the topic.
- Cinemark - Tinseltown 14 (Profile)
Showtimes for the Cinemarket Tinseltown 14 theaters in Ogden.
- Eden Balloon Fest (www.ogdenvalleyballoonfestival.com)
Each August, the Eden Balloon Fest fills the skies with Balloons. Events include a car show, fun run and other excitement.
- Fort Ogden (www.fortogden.com)
A fun site that includes information on Ogden, humor and a unique outlook on life.
- Golden Spike Events Center (www.goldenspikeeventcenter.com)
Events at the Golden Spike Events Center.
- Ogden's Historic 25th Street (historic25.com) - review
Guide for Ogden's Historic 25th Street.
- Brewskis (www.brewskisonline.net)
A private club for members on Historic 2th Street.
- Ogden City Amphitheater (www.ocae.org)
Information on the Ogden City Ampitheater and Plaza for the Arts in downtown Ogden, Utah.
- Rocky Point Haunted House (www.rockypointhauntedhouse.com)
Haunted House built in the mysterious remains of the Rocky Point restaurant.
- Wiseguys on Historic 25th Street (www.wiseguyscomedy.com)
Comedy club in downtown Ogden.
- Mexaplex 13 at the Junction (www.megaplextheatres.com)
Part of the Larry H. Miller Family, the Mexaplex 13 is a new state of the art movie theater at The Junction.
- FatCats (www.fatcatsfun.com)
FatCats is a recreation complex with bowling, billiards, food and other activities.
- Ogden Union Station (www.theunionstation.org)
The historic Ogden Union Station holds restaurants, art galleries, gift shops and historical exhibits.
- Country Dance (www.utahcountrydance.com)
Country Dancing at the Historic Union Station.
- Alpenglow (alpenglowanimated.com) - review
Company creates traffic stopping animated Christmas Lights displays.
- Ogden Pioneer Days (ogdenpioneerdays.com)
A celebration of Ogden's pioneer history.
- Utah Renaissance Festival (www.utahrenfest.com)
Get your medieval on at the Utah Renaissance Festival and Fantasy Faire.
- It's Just Lunch Ogden Utah (www.itsjustlunchogden.com)
IJL Ogden is a local matchmaking site in the IJL family of web sites.
- Ogden Eccles Conference Center | Ogden Eccles Conference Center (oeccutah.com)
Site has information on the Ogden Eccles Conference Center and Peery's Egyptian Theatre in downtown Ogden.
- Destination Cinema (destinationcinema.com)
Destination Cinema operates IMAX theaters at select destinations to enhance visitor experiences.
- AMC Theatres (Profile)
AMC Theatres operates the AMC Loew's 9 in Layton Hills.
- Motor Vu Drive-In & Swap Meet (www.motorvu.com)
Established 1947, Motor Vu offers a drive in theater and weekly swap meet.
- Time Trap (www.timetraprooms.com) - review
Time Trap is an escape room adventure. An escape adventure works as follows: A team enters a locked room. They must solve the puzzle of the room in a given amount of time to escape.
- Towers of Conquest (www.towersofconquest.com) - review
Towers of Conquest is a fantasy game by Troy Banks and Joshua Chinsky.
Category Hits 15012
*This is an affiliate link.