Ogden, Utah: Recreation
Ogden, Utah offers a wide selection of recreational opportunities. This category houses web sites that inform and invite people to take advantage of the recreational opportunites of Weber County.
- Bonneville Shoreline Trail (www.bonneville-trail.org)
The Bonneville Shoreline trail is a 90 mile pedestrian/bike path running from Ogden, along the benches to Provo.
- Ogden River Project (www.usbr.gov)
Bureau of Reclamation information on Pineview reservoir and the Ogden River.
- BSA - Trapper Trails Council (www.trappertrails.org)
Trapper Trails Council of the Boy Scouts of American has the scoop on scouting in Ogden and surrounding communities.
- iFLY Utah (www.iflyutah.com) - review
iFLY Utah offers indoor skydiving at 2261 Kiesel Ave.
- Disc Golf (www.nudga.org)
The Northern Utah Disc Golf Association has the scoop on disc golf in the Ogden area.
- Antelope Island Stampede (www.antelopeislandstampede.com) - review
The Antelope Island Stampede is a annual event (September) that includes kite flying and balloons.
- R & G Horse and Wagon (www.randghorseandwagon.com) - review
Site offers horseback rides on Antelope Island.
- Diamond Peaks (www.diamondpeaks.com)
- Snowbasin (www.snowbasin.com)
A Sun Valley ski resort north of Ogden.
- Willard Bay State Park (stateparks.utah.gov)
Willard Bay rests atop the Great Salt Lake flood plain in northern Utah. Its 9,900 acres of fresh water provide boating, waterskiing and year-round fishing for crappie, walleye, wiper and catfish.
- Golden Spike National Historic Site (National Park Service) (www.nps.gov)
Completion of the world's first transcontinental railroad was celebrated here where the Central Pacific and Union Pacific Railroads met on May 10, 1869.
- Golden Spike Trap Club (www.goldenspiketrapclub.com)
Promoting the sport of trap shooting.
- Ogden Nordic Ski Club (www.utahnordic.com)
Nordic Ski club in Ogden.
- Dive Utah (www.diveutah.com)
Dive Utah offers diving gear and has information on diving clubs, swimming and diving lessons.
- Utah Hikes (utahhikes.net)
Site includes images of hikes throughout Utah.
- Salomon Adventure Center (www.salomoncenter.com)
The adventure center includes a gym, climbing walls, restaurants and other activities.
- iRockUtah (www.irockutah.com)
This is a site for the climbing gym at the Salomon Center in Ogden.
- Flowrider (www.flowriderutah.com) - review
Flowrider is a surfing simulator.
- Eagle Lake Golf Course (eaglelake-golf.com)
Site provides information in the Eagle Lake Golf Course in Roy, Utah.
- Gold's Gym (Profile)
Gold's Gym operates multiple co-ed fitness centers in the Ogden area.
- Rocky mountain rodeo - (www.rmpra.net) - review
The RMPRA brings professional Rodeo to Ogden.
- Ogden Nordic (www.ogdennordic.com) - review
Ogden Nordic has the skinny on cross country skiing and nordic events in Ogden Valley, North Fork Park and surroundings.
- Golden Spike Snowmobile Association (www.ridegssa.org)
Since 1965 the GSSA has promoted snowmobiling and organized snowmobile rides in the Ogden area.
- Wolf Creek Resort (www.wolfcreekutah.com)
Wolf Creek Resort, in Ogden Valley, is home of Wolf Mountain Ski Area along with golf and mountain sports in the summer. (events)
- Ogden Outdoor Adventure (ogdenoutdooradventure.com)
OOA has the scoop on outdoor activities and gear for an active Ogden lifestyle.
- Weber County Fair (www.webercountyfair.org)
The annual Weber County Fair includes agricultural displays and entertainment.
- Wasatch Aero Modelers Club (www.wamclub.org) - review
Waasatch Aero Modelers Club (WAM Club) is a group interested in remote control flight.
- Ogden Valley Winter Sports Foundation (www.ovwsf.org) - review
OVWSF has information on the recreation scene in Ogden Valley.
- Brigham City's Family FUN Center (www.brighamcitybowling.com) - review
The Brigham City Fun Center offers bowling and miniature golf.
- Holsters Model Railroad Club (hostlers.org) - review
Holsters is a club of model railroad enthusiasts in Riverdale.
- South Weber Model Railroad Club (southweberrr.webs.com)
SWMR is a group of model railroad enthusiasts.
- Cold Springs Trout Farm (www.coldspringstroutfarm.com) - review
Cold Springs Trout Farm is a stocked fishing hole featuring rainbow trout. It is a great for family outings.
- Top 10 Emerging Ski Towns (adventure.nationalgeographic.com)
National Geographic listed Ogden as one of the top ten emerging ski towns.
- Powder Mountain Resort (www.powdermountain.com)
Powder Mountain is a Ski Resort near Eden.
- Ogden Country Club (www.ogdencountryclub.com)
The Ogden Country Club features golf and recreational facilities.
- Skydive Ogden (skydiveogden.com)
Site has information on skydiving in the Ogden area.
Category Hits 8994